It is here that we enhance our spirituality and strengthen our Jewish identity. Our Rabbis lead us in: Torah – Jewish Learning, Avodah, – Worship and Gemilut Hasadim – Acts of Loving Kindness. We are so fortunate to be a part of such a welcoming and loving community.
Our Synagogue has
* An inviting, spacious sanctuary that accommodates everyone – even on the High Holidays
* A building that is fully paid
* Free Kindergarten thru 2nd Grade tuition
* A Social Hall where we can celebrate B’nai Mitzvah and Weddings
* Enough classroom space for our Religious School and Family and Adult Education programs
* A Youth Lounge so our older children have a place to congregate and form lifelong Jewish friendships
* A Library for both youth and adult books with an inviting space for study
* Meeting spaces for Sisterhood, Men’s Club, BBYO and other social activities
* Office Space for our Rabbis and Administrative Staff
* A Kosher kitchen big enough to allow us to host Simchas and other events
* A home large enough for us to welcome our Interfaith partners
Our Synagogue represents our strong Jewish presence in Southern New Jersey, that we can point to with pride, and to which we are happy to invite new members.
We have worked hard and are dedicated to making our synagogue the special place it has become. .
Let us now take the next step by joining the FAITH IN THE FUTURE CAMPAIGN. By supporting our capital campaign, we are giving a great gift to ourselves, to our children and to our Jewish community. It is time to show our “Faith in the Future” of B’nai Tikvah-Beth Israel. It is time to move forward.